A long established Butchers dating back to 1684 and lasting in Old Hatfield until the 1970s.
Extract of a letter published in the Bishops Hatfield Parish Magazine August 1916.....
Who were the past head teachers?
A grade 2 listed building in Old Rectory Drive once the site of Howe Dell School
College Lane (1953-71), Travellers Lane (1971-90)
Building the Hatfield Senior Scouts float for the 1953 Coronation procession.
One of the few remaining buildings that refer back to Hatfield’s aviation past.
After the Second World War, there was a great need to create housing for people who had been bombed out, ...