The inaugural meeting of the club took place on Saturday May 13th 1889 in the Village Schoolroom.
Combining tailoring, outfitting, millinery, haberdashery, children,s clothes and footwear………
A long established Butchers dating back to 1684 and lasting in Old Hatfield until the 1970s.
Extract of a letter published in the Bishops Hatfield Parish Magazine August 1916.....
Who were the past head teachers?
A grade 2 listed building in Old Rectory Drive once the site of Howe Dell School
College Lane (1953-71), Travellers Lane (1971-90)
Building the Hatfield Senior Scouts float for the 1953 Coronation procession.