How many residents will remember the Hatfield Parish Church Youth Club which through the 50s held the weekly meeting in the ...
Staff Photo taken in 1955 outside North Place on the Great North Road.
The Night School opened in 1888 and was located at Westfield, by Howlands - not far from the Beehive public house.
Opening of the WW1 Project, by Grant Shaps local politican. Also exhibiting was the Hatfield Local History Society.
South Hatfield (1954-2004)
Corner of Birchwood Avenue and Chelwood Avenue.
Now part of De Havilland School
Hangar at either Stag Lane or Hatfield
St Audrey's Camping & Sailing