How many residents will remember the Hatfield Parish Church Youth Club which through the 50s held the weekly meeting in the ...
St Audrey's cycle-trip weekend (1951)
Staff Photo taken in 1955 outside North Place on the Great North Road.
The Night School opened in 1888 and was located at Westfield, by Howlands - not far from the Beehive public house.
Opening of the WW1 Project, by Grant Shaps local politican. Also exhibiting was the Hatfield Local History Society.
South Hatfield (1954-2004)
Corner of Birchwood Avenue and Chelwood Avenue.
Now part of De Havilland School
St Audrey's Camping & Sailing