Staff Photo taken in 1955 outside North Place on the Great North Road.
The Night School opened in 1888 and was located at Westfield, by Howlands - not far from the Beehive public house.
Opening of the WW1 Project, by Grant Shaps local politican. Also exhibiting was the Hatfield Local History Society.
South Hatfield (1954-2004)
Corner of Birchwood Avenue and Chelwood Avenue.
Now part of De Havilland School
Hangar at either Stag Lane or Hatfield
St Audrey's Camping & Sailing
Photo of the school sports team